We have released a major update to our plugin Easy Visualization Tools for WordPress. The plugin now contains our updated Options Panel, with auto update from within WordPress admin. All you need to do is enter your Item Purchase Code (License Key) in the Options Panel and then you can install any new releases of the plugin directly from wp-admin.
With this new release we have also decided to include our Google Maps add-on and the Flip Numbers add-on. This means that you will now get Google Chart Tools, Google Maps and our Flip Numbers when you purchase Easy Visualization Tools for WordPress.
If you have already purchased the add-ons then please disable them and delete them when you install this update.
Update the plugin directly from within WordPress admin
In the latest release of our Modal Log In for WordPress we have updated our Options Panel, which is a part of all our premium plugins, to include automatic update from within wp-admin. All you need to do is enter your Item Purchase Code (License Key) in the Options Panel and then you can install any new releases of the plugin directly from wp-admin.
We will be updating the Options Panel in all our premium plugins over the following weeks.
A few days ago we released a new update for our popular Calendarize It! for WordPress. You can download the update directly from Codecanyon.
For next update we plan to implement our new CSS Editor tool, which we introduced in our Modal Log In for WordPress. This will make it easier for you to style your calendar. We will also be implementing support for Google Fonts.
Version 1.2.4 rev31652 – December 26, 2012
- Update: Disable date formatting for Custom Field info
- Update: English .po and .mo files with new labels
- Bug Fixed: Interoperability fix: Let WordPress handle the menu position, as fixed positions have a risk of already be claimed by other plugins.
- Bug Fixed: Use the datetime of the end and start date rather than just the time. Then the programmer can choose what format to display
- New Feature: New function that will output a repeat date following the event list fullcalendar date format
- New Feature: Added the day and month names to the function so the output can be localized
- New Feature: New function for easier setup of the event template when manually setting it: get_repeat_start_date($post_id,$date_format)
We have just released version 1.2.0 of Calendarize It! for WordPress. It contains several features requested by our valued customers and some bug fixes.
Version 1.2.0 rev29423 – October 19, 2012
- New Feature: Added support for Exceptions when creating recurring events
- New Feature: Added support for arbitrary recurring events
- New Feature: Added option to specify calendar URL to link the upcoming events widget
- Bug Fixed: Adjusted margin on “Calendar” and “Today” button
- Bug Fixed: Show correct date of repeat instance info fields on event page when clicking on a repeat event.
- Bug Fixed: When choosing to filter by several taxonomies (it was only filtering by 1 taxonomy)
- Updated: Layout fixed for WordPress 3.5
We have just released version 2.0 of Complete Gallery Manager for WordPress. The update contains a lot of features requested by customers and a few bug fixes.
Version 2.0.0 rev27524 – July 12, 2012
* Update: The entire core of the plugin has been updated so that it works with the ID number of the media added. This has significantly improved the speed of the gallery. This does unfortunately require you to remove ALL images from your current galleries and reload them. However ALL settings are saved. Simply use the "Remove All Images" button and then add the images again from the media library. * Update: Cleaned up the Thumbnail sizes. Only showing the four standard sizes from WordPress: Thumbnail, Medium, Large and Full Size * New Feature: Added new Custom Thumbnail size option * New Feature: Added Link Overwrite field. This is a local select link action for each type of media, which will overwrite any global settings. * Update: Removed tag field as its not used by Isotype * New Feature: Added icon to show type of media (Images, Posts, Pages, Videos) * New Feature: Available Categories for each media type will only show categories that are selected from the Category Metabox. * New Feature: Added Remove All Images button to "Selected Images". This makes it possible to quickly remove all inserted media. * New Feature: Automatically retrieve Title, Description and Permalink when images are selected * Update: Images are reloaded when the sort type is changed in the pop up window for selecting images to make sure that all data comes in the right flow. * New Feature: Support for adding Post(s) with attachment image(s) * New Feature: Select Category and add all Posts with attachment images. Automatically retrieve title, content, link (auto update if post changes). Title link description is locked (auto reload data) * New Feature: Support for adding Page(s) with attachment image(s) * New Feature: Select Patent Page with attachment image in order to add all sub-pages. Automatically retrieve title, content, link (auto update if page changes). Title link description is locked (auto reload data) * New Feature: Support for adding YouTube or Vimeo Videos. Automatically retrieve title and saves preview images to media library (only one time even though you might add the video multiple times) * New Feature: Support for selecting alternate preview image for video (from Media Library) * New Feature: Added player button icon to preview image in order to show that it is a Video * New Feature: Added option to set maximum number of words to captions that will be displayed to make sure Post(s) and Page(s) description data is not too long * New Feature: Added support for "max word indicator" (More, Read More etc.) * New Feature: Added 4 new types of captions that will always be visible (doesn't require mouse over action to activate) * New Feature: Set inside shadow color, offset and blur for menu * Bug Fixed: You can now click on captions