Tweet Styles with Shortcodes is a great plugin that makes life easier using WordPress whether you are a seasoned developer, designer or just a normal user! We have created a Add-On plugin for Styles with Shortcodes. The plugin adds 2 additional Shortcodes to the Styles with Shortcodes plugin. Create cool looking jQuery powered Sliding Tabs wth the simplicity of Shortcodes in WordPress.
Create any number of tabs and make them slidable with the mouse scroll wheel or the directional buttons. Choose between 2 different tabs; Horizontal or Vertical. And choose between 3 different transitions; Horizontal, Vertical and Fade. Combine the Horizontal and Vertical transition with more than 30 different easing effects.
You can try the SWS Sliding Tabs your self before you decide whether to buy it.
Simply use the following login details
List of features
- 2 Different Tabs; Horizontal or Vertical
- 3 Different Transitions: Horizontal Slider, Vertical Slider and Fade.
- 32 different jQuery Easing Effects
- Set height and width of panel
- Auto Play feature
- Allow external URL tab linking
(If you want to link to tab number four or tab number eight /#tab4 or /#tab8)
- Optional saving tab state
- Optional Auto Height and Auto Width
- Set height of viewpoint (visible area above the bottom navigation)
- Supports the following browsers; Internet Explorer 7+, Firefox 3+, Google Chrome 4+, Opera 9+, Safari 4+
Support and Updates
We support our plugins and have a professional support ticket system setup to handle and track all issues or requests from our customers. Follow us on Envato or Twitter to stay up to date with new releases and updates.
Version 1.0.5 rev31270 – December 18, 2012
- Bug Fixed: Compatibility with jQuery 1.8.3 (related to WordPress 3.5)
- Bug Fixed: Missing navigation arrows on jQuery 1.8.3
Version 1.0.4 rev20622 – February 20, 2012
- Bug Fixed: Additional CSS is not allowing lists to have bullets in content of tabs
Version 1.0.3 rev7814 – October 20, 2011
- Bug Fixed: Avoid themes and plugins from manipulating the tabs href (blank tab on first load)
- Bug Fixed: Prevent the theme from setting a bullet on the sliding tabs
- Bug Fixed: Compatibility fix, another plugin was preventing the wheel-mouse library to be loaded
- Bug Fixed: Enable autoplayClickStop:true
- New Feature: Tab scripting, allow to specify a set of tabs for auto-play. Write tab numbers separated by comma to auto-play through the tabs.
- Upgrade: Sliding Tabs library to 1.1.6 – bundle restore is required on upgrade
- Update: Removed padding from tabs
- Update: Adjusted z-index
- New Feature: Enable AutoplayClickStop:true
Version 1.0.2 rev5905 – June 15, 2011
- New Feature: Apply new CSS unique naming to avoid conflict with themes
- New Feature: Enable external URL tab linking
- New Feature: Add resources for tab save state option
- New Feature: Handle tab save state, tab animation setting, tab animation time and buttons function slide or click
- Bug Fixed: Tab scrolling was leaving some tabs outside the viewable area
- Updated vertical and horizontal tab shortcode to new library
Version 1.0.1 rev4465 – April 13, 2011
- Fixed Bug: IE7 compatibility
Version 1.0.0 rev3179 – April 9, 2011
- First release