We have just released Calendarize it! version 188.8.131.52267. If you have entered your license key in the Options > License tab you can easily update the plugin from inside wp-admin.
If you prefer to download the plugin and install it manually it will be available on Codecanyon within 24-48 hours.
In this update we have fixed a number of important bugs which affects some of our popular add-ons like External Event Sources, Event Grid View and Taxonomy Filter. Remember to visit the downloads section to see if there are any pending updates for add-ons.
We’ve also fixed two interface issues on mobile devices. Hopefully this should give mobile users a better experience.
If you have any questions or feedback we would love to hear from you. Thank you for continuing to support our plugins!
Version 184.108.40.206267 – November 18, 2016
- Bug Fixed: Date Picker triggered keyboard in Mobile devices
- Bug Fixed: Some recurring events from External Event Sources .ics are not showing and generating an error (Invalid UNTIL date format)
- Bug Fixed: Deselecting item in Taxonomy Filter drop down not working properly on mobile devices
- Bug Fixed: When using Event Grid View and Taxonomy Filter, the events are not clearing correctly and in certain conditions events that should not be showing will show
- New Feature: When using FLAT UI Calendar Widget inserted with shortcode rho-image-full allow Event Details images to be full instead of thumbnail size