Translate WordPress Themes and Plugins with Easy Translation Manager
Would you like to have multiple languages on your WordPress website? Have you already tried some of the other translation plugins available, but found them too complicated? We have put a lot of effort into making it easier for you to manage your multi-language WordPress powered website.
Notice: Easy Translation Manager for WordPress is not an automatic translation service like Google translate. It is a professional translation manager, which makes it possible for you to translate your website into multiple languages. The Yandex API integration is meant as a help for you when content is translated through the interface in wp-admin.
Get Started with 3 Easy Steps!
WordPress 4.9 has been translated into more than 40 languages and many Theme and Plugin developers have already localized their Themes and Plugins. However, managing a multi-language WordPress website can often be a quite complicated task.
We often see that parts of Plugins or Themes have not been translated or a specific plugin is not available in the language you need. We have simplified things when it comes to translating your content as well as Plugins and Themes.
Follow these 3 Easy Steps to Get Started.
- Select the Options menu and under General Settings you activate the languages you want to translate your website into.
- Select the Design and Layout in the Options menu and choose how you want your visitors to be able to select their preferred language.
- Translate WordPress by choosing either Add-on Translation, Plugin Translation, Theme Translation, Page Translation, Post Translation, Menu Translation or Import/Export .po.
Some of the features
Test language on IP
In the Options Panel under General Settings, you can enter one or more IP addresses, which will be able to view the translations. Under Languages, you can then set which languages this is applicable for. This is a helpful feature if you wish to test a specific language translation before releasing it.
Manage availability of Items
You can easily choose which Plugins, Themes, Pages, Posts, Custom Post Types and Menus that will be made available for translation.
Support for Custom Capabilities
We have added 13 Custom Capabilities to the plugin, which makes it really easy for you to specify exactly what your different user roles have access to.
Translate WordPress Plugins & Themes
Easy Translation Manager automatically scans your plugins and themes folder in order to find strings (text domains) ready for translation. If you see any rows marked with red this indicates that the text does not have a text domain, and will require manual action in order to be ready for translation. If you have other strings that need a translation you can also add them manually.
Support for SEO in multiple languages
Instead of building our own SEO system from scratch for Easy Translation Manager we decided to support WordPress SEO by Yoast. This is the complete WordPress SEO plugin that exists today for WordPress.org users. It incorporates everything from a snippet preview and page analysis functionality that helps you optimize your pages content, images titles, meta descriptions and more to XML sitemaps, and loads of optimization options in between.
You need to install WordPress SEO by Yoast and then activate support for this plugin in the Options Panel. After installing the WordPress SEO plugin and activating support for this you will get an SEO button in each translation window. When you click this you will be able to add SEO information to each translation.
You can add SEO specific information for all Posts and Pages like Focus Keywords, SEO Title, and Meta Description. Easy Translation Manager will also automatically include all the language specific links in the sitemaps generated by the WordPress SEO. This will make optimization for each language much easier!
Take a peek at how Easy Translation Manager looks live and try for your self how easy it is to translate Pages, Posts, Custom Post Types, Post Tags, Post Categories and even Plugins and Themes. Simply use the following details to log in.
You can also try and log in as the user below if you want to see how it looks when all the ETM custom capabilities are added except the one for the Options Panel. This way the external translator can do translations, but can’t mess up anything. All other menus have been hidden to make the experience uncluttered.
List of features
- Translate WordPress Pages, Posts, Custom Post Types
- Translate WordPress Post Tags, Post Categories.
- Translate WordPress Post Slug
- Translate WordPress Post description
- Translate WordPress Excerpt content for Posts, Custom Post Types and Pages.
- Translate WordPress Custom Fields
- Translate WordPress Permalinks
- Translate WordPress Taxonomies
- Translate WordPress Menus and Title attribute in menus and custom URL’s in menus
- Translate WordPress Plugins
- Translate WordPress Themes
- Translate WordPress Add-ons
- Translate WordPress Attachment Images (replace image with translated version in for each language)
- Translate WordPress ALT text for featured image
- New: Support for translating serialized data arrays. Multiple top-selling themes on Themeforest use their own builders, which stores the information as serialized data in the custom fields. Compatible with Themify Builder.
- New: Support for translating the following variables from the WordPress Codex: translate|__|_e|_n|_x|_ex|_nx|esc_attr__|esc_attr_e|esc_attr_x|esc_html__|esc_html_e|esc_html_x|_n_noop|_nx_noop
- New: Site Translations provides translation for native WordPress features like Admin Email, Blog Description, Blog Name, Date Format, Start of Week, Time Format. This allows for individual “settings” for each language
- New: Drag and Drop language (flag) order for widgets
- New: Retina Ready SVG (Scalable Vector Graphics) flags for selecting language
- New: Language selection types: Bouncing List, Box Slide, Rotating Bars, Fluid Grid, Responsive Circle
- New: Support for using Multiple Domain Names. Enter a domain name for each enabled language or simply use the default
- Support for import and export of .po files
- Support for RTL (Right-to-Left) in wp-admin when changing language
- Support for language based search (it is possible to search in the language the user have selected)
- Enable feature that makes a flag (language) inactive if the content has not been translated.
- Enable hide elements that have not been translated (Pages, Posts, Tags, Categories, Menus)
- Test translations before launch (IP address restricted)
- Set availability of items for translation (very useful if using external translators)
- Hide Author of themes and plugins (very useful if you are using this for a client or using external translator)
- 13 Custom Capabilities
- Insert tag for choosing language directly in your theme
- Insert Widget in Sidebar
- Insert Widget for choosing language directly in Pages or Posts
- 4 different sizes of flags to choose from
- Support for Export and Import of translations
- Support for multiple languages in wp-admin (easy upload language .mo files)
- Dashboard Metabox with flags for easy selecting language for wp-admin.
- Support for WordPress Multisite installation.
- Support for WordPress SEO by Yoast (If you have this plugin installed ETM will support SEO for each language you translate)
- Support for Custom Widget Areas add-on for Easy Translation Manager (assign Custom Widget Areas to a specific language).
Support and Updates
We support our plugins and have a professional support ticket system setup to handle and track all issues or requests from our customers. Follow us on Envato or Twitter to stay up to date with new releases and updates.
Don’t forget to enter your License Key in the Options Panel. This will enable auto update from within WordPress admin. With this feature, you will always be able to keep the plugin up-to-date.
Please notice that you need a valid license key and support subscription to receive ongoing support from us.
Version 188.8.131.52677 – January 4, 2018
- Bug Fixed: Issue with white screen on frontend when activating plugin.
Version 184.108.40.206664 – January 3, 2018
- Bug Fixed: wp_upload_dir not used properly causing issues (hardcoded paths)
Version 220.127.116.11525 – December 15, 2017
- Bug Fixed: PHP Warning showing on WooCommerce cart
- Bug Fixed: URL issue causing users to get logged out when switching language in wp-admin by using the Meta Box in Pages, Posts (custom post types).
- Update: CSS styling updated to remove focus state for Flags in wp-admin (blue highlight)
Version 18.104.22.168985 – August 4, 2017
- Bug Fixed: Width issue with Options Panel
Version 22.214.171.124212 – November 16, 2016
- New Feature: Added support for Mexican Spanish (Español de México)
- Bug Fixed: Removed depreciated functions causing PHP warnings on plugin activation
Version 126.96.36.199552 – June 30, 2016
- Bug Fixed: query_string (depreciated) changed to query_vars (caused issue with permalink in WooCommerce)
Version 188.8.131.52267 – April 9, 2016
- New Feature: Added support for Canadian English.
- New Feature: Added support for Traditional Chinese (中國傳統)
Version 184.108.40.206616 – January 19, 2016
- Update: Improvements to Translation Search Engine (search both translated language and original language)
Version 220.127.116.11494 – January 14, 2016
- Bug Fixed: Duplicate flag_array caused Nederlands (Dutch) flag not to show (this happened after adding support for Vlaams (Belgium)
Version 18.104.22.168226 – January 5, 2016
- Bug Fixed: CSS overflow issue in wp-admin when using Language Selector widget
- New Feature: Added support for Vlaams (Flemish), Belgium
Version: 22.214.171.124814 – November 10, 2015
- Update: Changed Site URL to URL in Options.
Version 126.96.36.199696 – November 6, 2015
- Bug Fixed: Permalinks for terms using Post Date was broken
- Bug Fixed: In some sites, all languages were shown as translated
Version 188.8.131.52495 – October 30, 2015
- Update: Added support for special characters in Permalinks
- New Feature: Added “Revert to default Permalink” button. This allows the user to remove custom permalink and use the default.
- Bug Fixed: Serbian and Suriname had the same language code causing Serbian not to show in available languages
Version 184.108.40.206441 – October 28, 2015
- Update: Options Panel updated to support add-on payments using Bitcoin and Alipay through Stripe.com
- Update: Added troubleshooting option for install theme and plugin translation
- Update: Added troubleshooting option for fixing issues with permalinks when using Multi-Domain feature
- Bug Fixed: Some sites are experiencing issues with translating Permalinks. We have completely redone the way permalink are translated. This will require that you re-save your permalink translations.
- Bug Fixed: Some sites experience issue with the translation of WooCommerce products.
- New Feature: Added support for translating the HTML/Text Widget (CWA Easy Translation Manager add-on is no longer needed, only the Custom Widget Areas for WordPress)
- New Feature: Added support for translating permalink into different language directly in the Edit Post or Edit Page view
- New Feature: Added support for “translating” Featured Images directly in Edit Post and Edit Page view
- New Feature: Added support additional tags, which can be used in the language selector [ORGLARGE]: Original language all CAPITAL letters, [ENGLARGE]: Language in English all CAPITAL letters, [2CODE]: Two character language code lower case, [2CODELARGE]: Two character language code CAPITAL letters, [WPCODE]: WordPress language code e.g. da_dk, [WPCODELARGE]: WordPress language code all CAPITAL letters e.g. DA_DK
Version 220.127.116.11251 – September 16, 2015
- Compatibility Fix: Problem with switching between VISUAL and HTML when translating (WordPress 4.3.x)
Version 18.104.22.168251 – September 16, 2015
- Compatibility Fix: Problem with switching between VISUAL and HTML when translating (WordPress 4.3.x)
Version 22.214.171.124924 – August 20, 2015
- New Feature: Added support for Setswana, Botswana.
- New Feature: Adding support for translating Pages, Posts and Custom Post Types in their native WordPress interface (work in progress). This makes it easier and faster to access translations.
- Compatibility Fix: Preparing Easy Translation Manager for integration in Theme Frameworks.
Version 126.96.36.199250 – June 13, 2015
- Bug Fixed: Some users experienced issues with loading/changing language on their website. Only parts of language were loaded e.g. menu, but not content.
- Bug Fixed: Some sites experienced issues with localhost
Version 188.8.131.52803 – May 4, 2015
- Bug Fixed: Replace hardcoded wp_posts with wpdb->posts.
- Bug Fixed: Replace Albanian type ship with shqip.
Version 184.108.40.206424 – April 24, 2015
- Improvement: Replaced add_query_arg() due to an XSS vulnerability issue that affects many WordPress plugins and themes. Please observe that before the function could be accessed the user had to be an Administrator, meaning that the potential issue was not available to the public.
- Bug Fixed: Added support for cookies to set and remember language (When a user changed the language on a site the language changed for all users). This is an added option in the Troubleshooting tab.
Version 220.127.116.11773 – February 24, 2015
- New Feature: Added option that allows using Session Data instead of wp_cache to save language info (Using a sophisticated caching system on your website can cause the language not to change when going from one page to another. If this is the case switch to the old session system)
Version 18.104.22.168555 – February 18, 2015
- Bug Fixed: Other Plugins tab was missing from Options panel (This panel lets you enable support for WordPress SEO by Yoast)
- Bug Fixed: WooCommerce slug URL broken.
- New Feature: Added Troubleshooting tab in Options Panel (Contains possible solutions to compatibility issues that some users might experience).
Version 22.214.171.124297 – February 4, 2015
- Compatibility Fix: Get metadata was not returned correctly to index. This would cause some website not to translate.
Version 126.96.36.199928 – January 30, 2015
- Update: Performance optimization
Version 188.8.131.52901 – January 30, 2015
- New Feature: Added support for Bahasa Melayu (بهاس ملايو), Malaysia.
Version 184.108.40.206836 – November 24, 2014
- New Feature: Added support for Suriname (Dutch)
Version 220.127.116.11770 – November 18, 2014
- Bug Fixed: Added missing argument to support RTL for Dari and Pashto
Version 18.104.22.168731 – November 12, 2014
- Bug Fixed: Removed PHP warning
- Bug Fixed: WooCommerce compatibility (broken check out in some sites)
- New Feature: Added support for Dari (دری) and Pashto (پښتو) for Afghanistan
Version 22.214.171.124682 – November 7, 2014
- Bug Fixed: When scanning Plugins and Themes, not all text strings were identified and counted to the total.
Version 126.96.36.199597 – November 1, 2014
- New Feature: Support for translating serialized data arrays. Multiple top-selling themes on Themeforest use their own builders, which stores the information as serialized data in the custom fields. Compatible with Themify Builder.
- New Feature: Drag and Drop language (flag) order for widgets.
- New Feature: SVG (Scalable Vector Graphics) flags for selecting language
- New Feature: Added five new Language selection types: Bouncing List, Box Slide, Rotating Bars, Fluid Grid, Responsive Circle
- New Feature: Yandex Linguistic technologies. Click on the Translate button and Yandex Translate API will suggest a translation for you. Remember this is only a suggestion and you should review this whether it is grammatically correct.
- New Feature: Added support for using Multiple Domain Names. Enter a domain name for each enabled language or simply use the default.
- Compatibility Update: Support for function reference _n which is for the parameters $single and $plural. This is often used by WooCommerce shop solution.
- Compatibility Update: Easy Translation Manager is now supporting the following functions for translation (WordPress Codex function reference) translate|__|_e|_n|_x|_ex|_nx|esc_attr__|esc_attr_e|esc_attr_x|esc_html__|esc_html_e|esc_html_x|_n_noop|_nx_noop
- New Feature: Site Translations provides translation for native WordPress features like: Admin Email, Blog Description, Blog Name, Date Format, Start of Week, Time Format. This allow for individual “settings” for each language
- Compatibility Fix: Buttons in translation dialog was hidden when Multi-Level Push Menu for WordPress is installed.
- Compatibility Fix: Improved support for Right-to-Left language.
- Improvement: Plugins and Theme search for text strings has been optimized. Search time reduced by 82%
- Improvement: Plugins and Theme scanning for text strings has been optimized. Search time reduced by 12%
- Improvement: Optimized .po/.mo file import and export
- Bug Fixed: utf8 encode problem when doing theme and plugin import/export fixed.
- Bug Fixed: scanning themes and plugins for text strings now show the right number of text translatable text strings
Version 188.8.131.52068 – September 22, 2014
- Bug Fixed: Export .po files was broken
Version 184.108.40.206501 – September 4, 2014
- Bug Fixed: Remove PHP warning added by WordPress to terms
- Bug Fixed: Custom terms are loaded after ETM fix
Version 3.0.2 rev53364 – August 14, 2014
- Bug Fixed: Remove PHP warning if language not selected
Version 3.0.1 rev53012 – July 30, 2014
- Bug Fixed: Notification error when ID numbers were returned twice. Caused translation not to show in the frontend
Version 3.0.0 rev52462 – July 15, 2014
- Bug Fixed: Remove PHP warnings when an option is not set
- Update: Adjust ETM path for theme integration, use horizontal layout, disable license tab
Version 2.9.9 rev51684 – June 29, 2014
- Bug Fixed: To comply with ISO language codes en_UK was changed to en_GB
Version 2.9.8 rev51643 – June 27, 2014
- New Feature: Added support for Sri Lanka, Sinhalese, සිංහල (si_LK)
- New Feature: Added support for Canada, French Canadian (fr_CA)
Version 2.9.7 rev49186 – April 24, 2014
- Bug Fixed: Alignment of radio buttons in language selection (WordPress 3.9 compatibility)
Version 2.9.6 rev49048 – April 22, 2014
- Bug Fixed: Z-index on dialog (wp-admin menu in left side was above after updating to WordPress 3.9)
- Bug Fixed: Positioning of buttons in dialog (WordPress 3.9 compatibility)
Version 2.9.5 rev48336 – April 1, 2014
- Bug Fixed: Translated permalinks broken.
Version 2.9.4 rev47979 – March 21, 2014
- Compatibility Update: Support for latest version of WordPress SEO (220.127.116.11)
Version 2.9.3 rev44364 – January 12, 2014
- Bug Fixed: Scroll problem in Chrome and Safari
Version 2.9.2 rev44050 – January 6, 2014
- Bug Fixed: Removed PHP warning
Version 2.9.1 rev43931 – December 27, 2013
- New Feature: Added support for translating Calendarize it! add-ons
Version 2.9.0 rev43489 – December 17, 2013
- Bug Fixed: Problem with symbols at import and export of .po files
- Bug Fixed: wp-text-edit issue with buttons fixed
- Bug Fixed: Missing auto detection of certain Custom Post Type
- Update: Change loading of extra files to standard instead of custom URL (wp-content/plugins/easy-translation-manager/frames/… to /?etm_fn=…&etm_data=true)
Version 2.8.5 rev42754 – December 3, 2013
- Bug Fixed: List problem only shows post data not other types
- Update: Compatibility fix for translating Events in Calendarize it! for WordPress
Version 2.8.4 rev42534 – November 25, 2013
- Update: Rewritten how information is loaded into lists. This is to accommodate users with thousands of posts.
Version 2.8.3 rev40404 – September 26, 2013
- Bug Fixed: Problem with frame load
Version 2.8.2 rev39180 – August 23, 2013
- Bug Fixed: install.php notification error
- Bug Fixed: Post Meta list not showing
Version 2.8.1 rev39011 – August 20, 2013
- New Feature: Added two new custom capabilities etm_options and etm_license. Makes it possible to restrict access to the Options Panel and the License tab. This is useful if you are using the plugin on a clients website.
Version 2.8.0 rev36620 – August 2, 2013
- Bug Fixed: SEO Meta description was missing (after updating to latest version of WordPress SEO by Yoast)
- New Feature: Added option to easier edit Manual Strings added for translation
- New Feature: Added support for import and export of .po files
- Update: Improved the text string scanner so that it will find all variables like this: __(‘text’,’textdomain’) _e(‘text’,’textdomain’) __(‘text’, $texdomain) _e(‘text’, $textdomain) __(‘text’,APP_Textdomain) _e(‘text’,APP_Textdomain) __(‘text’) _e(‘text’)
Version 2.7.1 rev36580 – May 21, 2013
- Bug Fixed: Fixed missing language variable, which is passed on to CWA Easy Translation Manager add-on (used for translating content in the Arbitrary HTML/Text Widget)
Version 2.7.0 rev36458 – May 12, 2013
- New Feature: New Language based search feature
- New Feature: Option to deactivate the language based search feature
- New Feature: Pop-Up Cancel notification added when clicking outside the editor window
- New Feature: Option to change the location of the rtl.css
- Bug Fixed: Editor out of bounce problem
- Bug Fixed: Toolbar jumps and resizing problem when translating Post and Pages
- Bug Fixed: PHP warnings
- Update: Remove resize arrows for text areas
- Update: Add auto resize tool to editor window when you hide or show the second line of icons.
Version 2.6.3 rev36355 – May 7, 2013
- Bug Fixed: Problem with RTL support fixed.
Version 2.6.2 rev36156 – April 24, 2013
- Bug Fixed: Spelling error on theme translation page
Version 2.6.1 rev35804 – April 8, 2013
- Bug Fixed: Updated Support for WordPress SEO by Yoast. Support for version 1.4.6
- Bug Fixed: Fixed issue with buttons in editor
- New Feature: Update Options Panel with Auto Update
- New Feature: Set the layout for English text use [ENG] and the original text use [ORG] in select language widget.
Version 2.6 rev32644 – January 15, 2013
- Update: Updated Support for WordPress SEO by Yoast. Support for version 18.104.22.168
- New Feature: Optional Select Language bar (top, left side, right side, bottom)
- Bug Fixed: Issue with buttons in editor
Version 2.5.7 rev28781 – August 13, 2012
- New Feature: Added support for Hong Kong (??) (zh_HK)
Version 2.5.6 rev26079 – June 14, 2012
- Bug Fixed: .mo and .po files for wp-admin not updating
- Bug Fixed: Filtering on Posts and Pages
Version 2.5.5 rev25696 – June 4, 2012
- Bug Fixed: Removed PHP Warnings
Version 2.5.4 rev24794 – May 11, 2012
- New Feature: Shortcode added for Language Menu in content
- New Feature: Button added for easily inserting Shortcode for Language Menu
- Bug Fixed: Problem with Permalinks fixed
- Bug Fixed: Problem with LRT/RTL editor fixed
Version 2.5.3 rev24242 – April 27, 2012
- New Feature: Added support for Taiwanese (??, Tâi-gí)
- Bug Fixed: Removed PHP warnings when no language is set.
Version 2.5.2 rev23107 – March 21, 2012
- Bug Fixed: Translated Permalink was not switching to original link when changing language
Version 2.5.1 rev23015 – March 19, 2012
- Bug Fixed: Translated Permalink was displaying Page on wrong WP template.
Version 2.5.0 rev22775 – March 10, 2012
- Update: Core updated and optimized for faster loading
- Update: Optimized SEO XML sitemap
- New Feature: Support for translation of Custom Fields on Pages, Posts and Custom Post Types.
- New Feature: Support for translation of Attachment image
- New Feature: Support for translation of ALT text for featured image
- New Feature: Support for translation of Permalinks
- New Feature: Enable usage of custom language Permalinks
- New Feature: Support for translation of Post Slug
- New Feature: Support for translation of Post Description
- New Feature: Enable feature that makes a flag inactive if content has not been translated
- New Feature: Enable hide elements that have not been translated (Pages, Posts, Tags,
- New Feature: Support for translation of Excerpt content for all Posts and Pages
- New Feature: Support for translation of custom URL in menus
- New Feature: Support for translation of Title attribute in menus
- New Feature: Update support for WordPress SEO by Yoast XML sitemap to include
- New Feature: Support for translation of Custom Fields
- New Feature: Added function to extract active language with code and name array
- New Feature: Added support for CWA (Custom Widget Area) add-on for Easy Translation Manager
(assign Custom Widget Areas to a specific language
- New Feature: Added Support for Slovak (Slovenský jazyk)
- New Feature: Added function for getting current language set in Easy Translation Manager
- Bug Fix: Problem with get_cat_name function
- Bug Fix: Problem with using two different ‘textdomains’ for the same text string
(within the same plugin, theme)
- Bug Fix: Problem with Editor (this was an issue for some browsers)
- Bug Fix: Problem with language code system
- Bug Fix: Problem when having multiple translators. Created a rescan button to scan for
__() _e() if there is no __() registered will auto scan.
- Bug Fix: Problem with same string using Multiple ‘textdomains’ (if a plugin have the same
string with 2 different text domains both will be shown)
Version 2.0.0 rev20254 – February 8, 2011
- Bug Fix: Visual editor bug fixed on Post and Pages translation
- New Feature: Added Português do Brasil (Brazilian Portuguese)
- New Feature: Set width and alignment for do_action
- New Feature: Set width and alignment for Widget
- New Feature: New widget for selecting language
- New Feature: Add Dashboard meta box with wp-admin languages
- New Feature: Change wp-admin language (require download of .mo files)
- New Feature: Upload .mo language files to /wp-content/languages/
- New Feature: Export Post and Pages including all translations
- New Feature: Support for SEO (If you use WordPress SEO by Yoast the plugin will be supported)
- Update: Completely new database structure (Reduced the number of tables from 7 to only 2.
The previous version created 7 tables on main site and all sub-sites if used on a
WordPress Multisite installation.
The new version only creates 2 tables on the main site and NONE on the sub-sites)Old tables:
wp_etm_plugin_stringWhen you install the new version your data from the old tables will automatically be converted
and added to the new tables. We will NOT delete the old tables just in case if something goes wrong,
then you don’t lose your translations.
Version 1.0.4 rev15985 – January 10, 2011
- Update: Load the latest Options Panel, if there is a plugin installed with a newer Options Panel
Version 1.0.3 rev15712 – January 4, 2011
- Update: Added support for Faroese (Føroyskt)
- Update: Added support for Greenlandic (Kalaallisut)
- Update: Added support for Azerbaijani (Azeri)
Version 1.0.2 rev15609 – January 3, 2011
- Bug Fixed: Category and Post Tags not showing on public website when translated
- New Feature: Added Cancel button if you make changes and forget to save
- Update: Optimized category and post tags function (uses 35% fewer resources)
- New Feature: Added Cambodian flag to install.php
Version 1.0.1 rev15431 – December 30, 2011
- Bug Fixed: CSS for all major browsers updated for Select Language Widget when only showing the flag.
Version 1.0.0 rev15375 – December 28, 2011
- First Release